In VASER liposuction, ultrasound technology is used. The best results are offered for patients who have stubborn fat deposits and want to get a better musculature. Arms, thighs, love handles, buttocks, breasts and abdomen are the common areas where effective treatment is possible. One can even treat delicate areas such as the chin and the face with this amazing technology. First, saline solution would be applied to the area of treatment for numbing it and also for the expansion of tissue layers. High frequency ultrasound waves are delivered via the VASER probe for gently liquefying the fat tissue. Then, the emulsified fat is suctioned out. The right amount of fat would be removed if the plastic surgeon is experienced and skilled. It would help in achieving a good muscle tone and a balanced figure.
How Is This Ultrasonic Liposuction Unique?
- Ultrasonic energy is engineered for efficient separation of fat from blood vessels, nerves and connective tissues.
- The viability of the extracted fat is retained by the system so that it can be transferred to other areas of the body where more volume is needed.
With VASER ultrasonic liposuction, plastic surgeons have the confidence of ensuring their patients the best results of body sculpting and fat removal. While uneven and lumpy areas can be caused in traditional liposuction, in ultrasonic liposuction only the unwanted fat is precisely targeted. When fat is removed from areas like the abdomen and chest, the musculature is made visible and an improved body contour is offered to the patients. This procedure is a minimally invasive one and offers various advantages such as:
- Excellent results of body sculpting
- Easy and quick removal of fat
- Precise contouring of delicate areas
- Reduced bruising and bleeding
- Excellent skin retraction
- Minimal downtime
- Safe procedure
- Surrounding tissues are left unharmed