- The product will contain the largest amounts of the first four ingredients which forms the product’s base.
- Synthetic color dyes are listed with a number beside the color, and are added to make a product more visually appealing.
- Be cautious of well-known shampoo products which claim to be sulfate free, even though a longer, sulfate name is listed.
- Some labels contain fine print, so bring along a magnifying glass just in case.
- If you are shopping online, a list of the product’s ingredients can usually be found on the same page as the product.
- Are you willing to pay more for a product that contains more natural ingredients, and less chemicals and fillers?
- And lastly, have you noticed an improvement in the appearance and health of your hair?
After trying many, different shampoo products, I decided to try the Wen cleansing conditioners after seeing the Wen infomercials. I was both curious and hopeful that it would be different than regular shampoos. And live up to its claims of being a natural, shampoo- and- conditioner without all the side effects.
I have always liked the smell of fruit or berry bath products, so I decided to try the Wen Pomegranate Cleansing Conditioner first. The pomegranate was also the right formula for my hair type, and I had already read a few positive reviews about it. After trying the Wen Pomegranate Cleansing Conditioner, it was a little different in the way that it did not lather, but I got used to it. The Wen pomegranate worked well on my fine, naturally wavy, normal hair which can become frizzy. I really liked the way the pomegranate made my hair feel silky without that dry, waxy feel. And my hair was shinier and easier to comb.
I also tried Renpure Solutions Pomegranate Cleansing Conditioner. Renpure comes in two formulas: pomegranate and rosemary. I opted for trying the pomegranate due to not liking the smell of rosemary. The Renpure did not get my hair as silky as the Wen Pomegranate Cleansing Conditioner did, but I was still satisfied, and it is cheaper than the Wen cleansing conditioners.
My first choice for best sulfate free shampoo is the Wen Cleansing Conditioner because it made my hair healthier than before I started using it. I also liked the way it made my scalp less irritated, and I don’t need to buy a separate conditioner with either product.