Want to know the secret in anti-aging skin care? Combine and incorporate the following elements in our daily skin care regimen.
- Protect from UV Light – It is important to fight against premature skin aging caused by harmful ultraviolet (UV) sunlight. Sun cream with SPF 18+ is a good choice to protect skin from harmful UV light.
- Cleanse and Exfoliate Skin – Cleansing is the first step in a skin care regimen. Use a good cleanser to cleanse and exfoliate. The cleansing ritual helps to remove damaged and old skin. There are many types of cleansers are available in the market; examples are bars, creams, foaming, and gels for dry, oily, combination, and sensitive skin types. Use exfoliating products and toners to remove additional dead skin cells. Exfoliation is one of the common methods used to diminish signs of skin damage. Avoid using harsh chemicals that can damage skin. Apply natural ingredients that are less abrasive to skin and can gently remove layer of damaged and dead skin.
- Enhance Collagen – Collagen fights lines and wrinkles. Collagen is a group of natural proteins commonly found in the connective tissues of mammals. Collagen together with soft keratin constitutes the strength and elasticity of our skin. As we age, collagen diminishes each year resulting in wrinkles and sagging skin which are perceived as signs of aging. The degradation of collagen can also lead to skin wrinkles. Collagen has been widely used in the cosmetic and burns surgeries. In cosmetic industry hydrolyzed collagen, acting as a product texture conditioner and moisturizer, can be found in topical creams.
- Hydrate Skin – After cleansing, it is important to apply moisturizer. Use fast penetrating non-greasy cream to get softer and smoother skin. Use lotions and gels for oily skin, creams for dry skin.
- Protect with Antioxidants – Resveratrol is a kind of powerful natural polyphenol found in the skin of red grapes, berries, tea, and giant knotweed, etc… The anti-aging mainstream claims that resveratrol has strong anti-aging effect when it is combined with other anti-aging products; it can rejuvenate and enhance glowing of our skin. When resveratrol is used with anti-aging oil, amazing effect can happen to wrinkles. Resveratrol as dietary supplements are available in powder, shake, and capsule forms. There are also patented formulas of ProResveratrol and ParElastyl that offer firming, anti-sagging, and anti-wrinkle benefit. These resveratrol anti-aging treatments may help tackle the signs of aging in our daily lives.
There are good anti-aging products that can team up with resveratrol, for example, anti-aging day cream with SPF18, anti-aging serum (made of CoQ10, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin D), and anti-aging eye cream, etc… and more. Eye cream is formulated to reduce the dark circles and puffiness under eyes as well as fine lines. To get the best results from anti-aging treatments, we can select from many good products available in the cosmetic industry for our skin care.