Skip to content
- Before you use the eyelash curler, apply any eyeliner and eye shadow. Do not apply your mascara yet. The mascara applied after curling will prevent smearing and lash breakage.
- Make sure your lashes are clean and dry. If you attempt to curl wet lashes, they will not curl but will appear bent instead.
- Open the eyelash curler. Place your upper lashes into the opening, or mouth of the curler. Slightly close your eye and then open it wide to move all of the lashes into the mouth of the curler. Make sure to hold the curler in a position that is parallel to your eyelashes.
- Carefully slide the eyelash curler closer to the eye so that it comes to rest at the base of your eyelashes. Make sure that you do not place it over the skin on your eyelid.
- Holding your eye open, slowly close the curler. You should
… Read the rest