- The first thing which you must do is to apply some Aloe Vera or ice on the waxed region as quickly as possible in case your skin is getting sore and swollen. You can hold some ice onto the area for about 10 minutes so that the area can regain some moisture. On the first day, you need to repeat this procedure several times. Before going to sleep you need to apply some Aloe Vera gel.
- You need to stay away from the sun for just about 48 hours so that your skin can get a chance to heal itself. Otherwise hyper pigmentation can really bother you a lot.
- Now, you should consider taking a warm shower. The water shouldn’t be really hot as it could enhance the pain. You can then towel down the water gently.
- Once you have taken a bath you need to wear loose cotton clothing properly. Tight clothing can cause a lot of irritation and so you should stay away from them.
- Now, you can apply some lavender or tea – tree oil to the waxed region. Both of them are antiseptic and so they are going to soothe your skin a great deal. The pain – relieving and calming properties of lavender are going to help you in keeping your skin fresh.
- At last, you can exfoliate your skin properly. The exfoliating cloth can help you in a lot of ways.